Wednesday, September 26, 2012

There is a battle in stocks..tyvm

While some would say that every day in the market is a battle, today is especially so.  Today's dip buyers in stocks are trying to run the early morning short sellers.  Unfortunately, the real shorts were set yesterday afternoon, and I don't see how they will be run today.  However, I'll thank them for the effort...and hopefully, combined with todays 5yr auction will provide enough push down on my 7yr notes to bring us back down to the 133-09 mode in TY (that might shift up to 133-12 in an hour).  I'm supremely confident that stocks won't make a full reversal today, but I hope for a valiant effort.

govttrader out...

1 comment:

  1. good work. I was flat and legged out into a short 30's but was wrong about that and had to cover yesterday. you read this one right on.

    ReplyDelete